Ebert Ranch Camp is located on 465 acres with rolling hills, picturesque oaks, wide skies, and a cool breeze. Just west of Fredericksburg, near Harper, the Texas ranch setting allows campers to experience the Hill Country beauty and explore what it means to live simply in Christian community.
At Ebert Ranch You Will:
- Enjoy ranch hospitality and live in a comfortable, air-conditioned bunkhouse with ranch-skilled college-age bunkhouse leaders
- Experience a small group setting where you get to know everyone in camp
- Explore Christian community through creative Bible studies and worships
- Ride horses through the rolling hills
- Build friendships and confidence through challenges on the ropes course
- Experience the cooperative ranch lifestyle as you serve one another and help tend the Ebert animals and garden
- Cook over an open fire and sleep under the stars one night
- Swim, create arts and crafts, play games, shoot archery, and more!