Ebert Ranch Camp has 465 acres with rolling hills, picturesque oaks, wide skies and a cool breeze. Just west of Fredericksburg, the Texas ranch setting allows campers to experience Hill Country beauty as they live in the air-conditioned bunkhouse at the heart of the ranch. This small group camp lets you get to know everyone!
At Ebert Ranch You Will:
- Enjoy ranch hospitality and live in a comfortable, air-conditioned bunkhouse with ranch-skilled college-age bunkhouse leaders
- Experience a small group setting where you get to know everyone in camp
- Explore Christian community through creative Bible studies and worships
- Ride horses through the rolling hills
- Build friendships and confidence through challenges on the ropes course
- Experience the cooperative ranch lifestyle as you serve one another and help tend the Ebert animals and garden
- Cook over an open fire and sleep under the stars one night
- Swim, create arts and crafts, play games, shoot archery, and more!