Thank you for choosing Cross Trails Ministry!
The following link is an availability schedule which will help you find the week that will work best for you:
Summer 2013 Availability Schedule
Please review our camp registration policies listed below. If you have any questions, please contact the Cross Trails Ministry office at (830) 257-6340.
- Individual registration opens January 7, 2013.
- Select a program, site and date from the offerings on Summer 2013 Availability Schedule based on the camper’s current (2012-2013) grade level.
- Register online, or fill out the registration form found in the box above. Please note an $100 deposit is required to finalize your registration.
- When we receive your registration information and deposit you will be sent a registration acknowledgement by email or phone call if you do not supply an email address.
Part of a Group Registration
- Your space in the group reservation will be forfeited if registration information is not received by March 1st, 2013.
- Consult with your pastor or youth leader on the dates, site and program your congregation has reserved. If you would like to register a group of 3 or more campers, please contact our office, or click on the Group Reservation link to obtain group reservation materials.
- Register on this site, or download the registration form above.
- Your deposit has already been paid. If you are using the paper form, check the “Group deposit paid” box on the form.
- If you are using the paper form, return it to your pastor or youth leader so that he or she can send them in as a group.
After We Receive Your Registration
- Every camper and adult registered will need to fill out a health history form and activities release to complete their registration. These forms are available here where you can submit online or download PDF versions.
- In early April, the Camper Booklet with pertinent information about your camp week will be available on our website.
- The signed forms, and balance of the camp fee, are due by May 1st, 2013.
- If you are coming as part of a group, your congregation will receive an invoice. Ask your pastor or youth leader about payment, and whether he or she would like to collect the forms, or have you send them directly to Cross Trails Ministry.
Policies and Procedures
- Fees and Deposits: Fees are listed with the program descriptions. A non-refundable $100 deposit is required to register.
- Sibling Discounts: A sibling discount is available to families that have more than one child attending camp. The first sibling to register will pay full price, then a $25 discount is available for each additional camper from the family. This discount is not available for Day Camp, Family Camp or Grandparent Camp.
- Multiple Program Discounts: A camper who attends more than one program in a summer can receive a discount of $25 off the second program week. This discount is not available for Day Camp, Family Camp or Grandparent Camp.
- Financial Assistance: Financial aid Camperships and payment plans are available. We will not turn anyone away from a week of camp for financial reasons. Contact our office or click here for more information.
- Individual Deposit Refunds: The deposit is non-refundable.
- Group Reservation Deposit Refunds: After March 1st, deposits for up to four unused camper spaces, per program, will be credited to your group bill. You may request a cash refund of these four deposits, subject to a $25 per space administrative charge. The entire deposit for any unused spaces, beyond four, will be given to our Campership Fund. After May 1st, the entire deposit is non-refundable. However, you may sign up a new, not previously registered, camper in any Cross Trails Ministry program and transfer the deposit to that camper.
- Fee Refunds: Camp fees are due by May 1st. Campers who register after May 1st must pay in full or make financial arrangements with our office. Campers who cancel will not receive a fee refund without documentation of a medical or family emergency. The deposit is non-refundable. Campers who leave camp early, for any reason, will not receive a refund.
- Housing Policy: Campers may request to be housed with one friend of the same sex, in the same program. Grade levels within programs are also considered in determining appropriate housing and activity groups. Requests are not guaranteed.
- Camper Behavior: We reserve the right to dismiss campers from any program if their behavior is disruptive or destructive to other individuals, the camp community or property.
- Health and Special Needs: Please call the Cross Trails Ministry office to speak to the Camp Director regarding any unusual health, emotional, mental or physical concerns your child may have. Cross Trails Ministry welcomes participation in our programs by campers with special needs. However, we are not equipped to provide staff for campers that require one on one care. Individuals should have appropriate social and personal skills for group living, and be age-appropriate for the program for which they are registering.
- Equal Opportunity Policy: Acceptance and participation in our programs is the same for everyone without regard to race, color, creed, gender, disability, religious preference, national origin or political belief.